Toasters are one such must-have kitchen appliance that is used more than any other appliance in the kitchen. Toasters can be used for multiple works such as browning bread, bagels, toaster pastries, English muffins and even toaster meals that include eggs and meats. You can read our article on essential things for your tempory kitchen.
There is a large option of toasters available in the market today. These options can be 2 slice toaster, 4 slice toaster, and one long style slot and conveyor style. The very first thing to choose the right toaster for your kitchen is to know what exactly are the preferences and needs of you and your family.
So if you are looking for the best 2 slice toaster, check out these top recommended toasters you can consider while buying.
Top Pick: Cuisinart CPT-160 Metal Classic 2- Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
If you are looking for a model that gets your job done without causing a lot of fuss, check out this Cuisinart model. It comes with the classic beauty and a powerful performance. If you are the one who desires for classical culinary design then this stainless and black painted steel can be a must-have choice for your kitchen.
Bagel Function: The feature can heat the upper half and make a crispy top with soft and chewable bottom, exactly the way a bagel should be.
Shade Control: This feature comes with the full range of browning options to give perfect customization of any piece of bread.
Multiple Toasting Functions: The toaster comes with different functions such as bagel, reheat, toast, defrost, and cancel.
Hi-lift Lever: Sometimes the size of the bread doesn’t allow the bread to pop out of the toaster. The “Hi-lift” lever allows the user to push the lever upwards, thus, lifting the bread and you can easily remove it with your fingers.
2nd Pick: Hamilton Beach Warm Mode 2- Slice Toaster
Are you also fed up with cold toast? Now you don’t have to because this model can keep the toast warm without burning. The warm mode setting can keep your toast in the toaster until you’re ready. They don’t only look good in your kitchen but also have a good toasting experience. This is used for convenient toasting that comes equipped with toast boost and automatic shutoff.
Toast Boost: This feature gives the food an extra boost and lifts them up higher so that you can easily remove it.
Cool Touch: Despite the temperatures inside, the cool wall sides keep the outer side of the toaster cool.
Extra Wide Slots: Extra wide slots are helpful in holding large bagels or thick slices of artisan bread.
Illuminated Buttons and Shade Selector: This Hamilton model comes with easy-push buttons that are designed for easy view. These buttons are: keep warm, bagel, defrost and cancel. The shade selector allows you to choose how light or dark your toast should be.
3rd Pick: Black+ Decker TR1278B 2-Slice Toaster
This basic 2 slice toaster can deliver all your toasting needs. From the 7 toast shade selector to bagel/frozen/cancel controls, and extra-wide self-adjusting guides, your toast will come the way you want every time. Also, the drop-down crumb tray makes it easy to clean up.
Shade Selector: The shade selector knob ranges from 1-6 to choose the different browning options for everyone. It let you set the time for each toasting job.
Drop-Down Crumb Tray: The crumb tray helps in keeping your kitchen counter clean. The crumb tray removes the crumbs before they burn.
850-watts: The 850 watts of power helps in faster roasting with precise results.
Three Functions: The toaster includes inbuilt controls for a bagel, frozen and cancel.
Extra Lift: The extra lift feature allows the lever to lift the toast so it is safely in reach.
If you want something healthy snack after gym you can definately try this shortbread square recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 4 cups fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatin
- 4 to 6 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into the greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In the saucepan, bring rhubarb, sugar, 1/3 cup water and salt to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender, stirring occasionally.
- In the small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in rhubarb mixture.
- Cook and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in coloring, optional. Cover and refrigerate until cooled, about 2 hours.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares. Freezes well, good the next day too.
If you liked our salad recipe and looking for a dish that you can serve to your guest you will definitely love this Rhubarb Cobbler with the strawberry base.
- 2 cups white sugar, granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups rhubarb; diced
- 8-10 pieces fresh strawberries
- 2 cups flour, all-purpose
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon sugar, granulated
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted; softened
- 1/4 cup sugar, granulated
- 3 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- Mix cinnamon, 2 cups sugar. Pour over rhubarb and let stand; stir frequently.
- Mix 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, 6 tablespoons sugar; add shortening, egg, milk, strawberries and mix with beater.
- Put flour mixture in bottom of greased 9×13″ pan. Spread rhubarb mixture over top.
- Combine butter, 1/4 c sugar, 3 tablespoons flour; sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Bake 45 minutes in the 350 F oven.
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, quartered, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 pound pasta shapes, such as penne or fusilli
- 2, 6 ounces, jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and thinly sliced
- 5 ounces cooked broccoli, chopped
- 20 to 25 salt-cured black olives, stoned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper
How to make artichoke pasta salad
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the red pepper and onion and cook over a low heat until just soft, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Stir in the thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the vinegar.
- Cook, stirring, for a further 30 seconds, then set aside.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet until al dente.
- Drain, rinse with hot water, then drain again.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and toss well to coat thoroughly.
- Add the artichokes, broccoli, olives, parsley, onion mixture and remaining oil to the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir to blend.
- Leave to stand for at least 1 hour before serving or chill overnight.
- Serve the salad at room temperature.
Saving water and not wasting it while using it is one of the most natural actions that everyone should take. If you are using a Kitchen faucet at home and are not sure how you can conserve water while using it, then this is the perfect article for you.
In this article, we will discuss various ways in which you can avoid wasting water while using the Kitchen Faucet at your home. Here are a few methods that you can consider:
Adjusting your Kitchen Faucet’s Aerator fpm
One of the best ways to conserve water is by adjusting your aerator’s fpm so that it lies in a water flow range that allows you to use the faucet without wasting any water. This is quite a simple and easy method which makes it the ideal way to conserve water.
Turn off the Faucet when not in use
Another efficient and simple way to conserve water is by turning off the faucet when you are not using it. This is one of the most common and straightforward ways to save water. All you need to do is turn the faucet off when you don’t require it. Trust me, just a few seconds of effort can go a long way in saving water.
Use a Kitchen Faucet with a pause button
A lot of Kitchen Faucets come with a pause button which is useful in stopping the water flow when you do not need it.
This is simpler and easier than turning off a faucet and is great for people who are washing dishes and need the water flow in small intervals. All you have to do is push the button to pause the water flow and then push it again to restart the flow.
Go for a Touchless Kitchen Faucet
Another great way to conserve water is by installing a Touchless Kitchen Faucet at your home. A Touchless Kitchen faucet detects movement with the help of its sensor and only allows water to flow out of it when there is some movement in front of its sensor. The minute the movement stops, it will turn off the water flow automatically. Doesn’t that sound amazing to you? This is another top-notch way to conserve water and you don’t have to put a lot of effort in this one too. Just install the faucet and use it normally.
Switch between the water flow modes
Yet another great way to conserve water while using a kitchen faucet is by ensuring that you install a faucet which comes with multiple water flow modes. If your faucet includes both stream and spray mode then you can easily switch from one mode to another as required.
This way you can save a lot of water that you might have waster if you had used just the stream water flow mode for rinsing your dishes. This also gives you the flexibility to perform more actions with your kitchen faucet.
Stay tuned to The Gym Grill and Bar for more helpful tips.