If you liked our salad recipe and looking for a dish that you can serve to your guest you will definitely love this Rhubarb Cobbler with the strawberry base.
- 2 cups white sugar, granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups rhubarb; diced
- 8-10 pieces fresh strawberries
- 2 cups flour, all-purpose
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon sugar, granulated
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted; softened
- 1/4 cup sugar, granulated
- 3 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- Mix cinnamon, 2 cups sugar. Pour over rhubarb and let stand; stir frequently.
- Mix 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, 6 tablespoons sugar; add shortening, egg, milk, strawberries and mix with beater.
- Put flour mixture in bottom of greased 9×13″ pan. Spread rhubarb mixture over top.
- Combine butter, 1/4 c sugar, 3 tablespoons flour; sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Bake 45 minutes in the 350 F oven.